Friday, July 20, 2012

Kingdom Trails, July 2012

Well, the Racer-X interwebs has been a bit quiet lately. I suspect that's because everyone has been out slaying sweet singletrack or ribbons of asphalt. Or, it's because I've been distracted by about 857 other things, and I haven't had a chance to post anything. For example, about two weeks ago, there was an informal gathering of a few of us up in the northeast kingdom of Vermont, for camping, laughing, and of course riding in Kingdom Trails. Yeah, it took me two weeks to finally go through some pics and post 'em. That's not even mentioning the fact it took me nearly two weeks to air out the tent and actually put my camping stuff away from that weekend. Sigh... Anyway, enjoy these pics, and let's get some more info broadcasted to the WORLD WIDE WEB!

No comments:

Post a Comment