Sunday, March 21, 2010

Olde Salem Green 5K

Today was the first day of spring and the first race of the year. I met Rick and Megan at the Olde Salem Green 5K cross country race, and as you can see from the elevation profile, they pack some ups and downs in that short race. It's a fun course, and the spongy, muddy grass was an extra bonus.

There were even some dudes out there running barefoot. I hear that that is supposed to be better for you, but for now, I'll keep my Brooks.

Anyway, I have to give "mad props" to Rick, as he was clearly representing the Racer-X t-shirt. I tried to be prepared, so I washed mine the night before, but I neglected to take to the next phase, which is the drying...

Race results? Yep...
http://www.coolrunning.com/results/10/ma/Mar21_8thAnn_set1.shtml



GPS Data? Sure...
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/27671803


Let the racing begin!

1 comment:

  1. well done Racer-X! fine details, would love to see the video from the helmet cam...you DID were your helmet, didn't you?

    ReplyDelete